Villa Monte d’Oro
The Villa houses two perfect cozy venues to celebrate your wedding: the Mithraeum and the Bacchanalia Room, adorned by mosaics and columns. The panoramic terrace has a splendid view over the Roman Castles hills (“Castelli Romani” in Italian) and the majestic Eternal City.
Besides the Bacchanalia Room and the panoramic terrace, there is certainly no shortage of entrancing spots to meet everybody’s tastes and needs.
A civil marriage can be only celebrated if it will be or has been already officialized in accordance with the Civil Code. Therefore, it often occurs that the functionary, who have civilly married the couple, will then be present at the wedding reception to celebrate again the ceremony at the only presence of the couple and their witnesses.
This does not apply to religious rites that permit to perform the wedding ceremony in an unhallowed ground. Our team will be pleased to host clients of any religious belief.
In this video you can visualize the interior and exterior of Villa Monte d’oro, day and night.
At sunset, on the panoramic terrace you can be enraptured by the true magical moment when Rome tinges red right underneath your eyes and the sunlight reflects off the Roman coastline.
- airport reception and hotel transfer with your wedding planner
- Planning and dress fitting* at your hotel the afternoon before the wedding
- Wedding day: your wedding planner, hairstylist and make-up artist will be there two hours before the ceremony.
- Hairstyle,make-up and dressing
- You will arrive at Villa Monte d’Oro by limousine that will be at your disposal to take you back to the hotel after the ceremony
- The celebrant, your wedding planner and the live streaming cameraman will remain at your service throughout the whole ceremony
*the dress fitting is only included for those renting our wedding dress.
OPTIONAL SERVICES FOR PREMIUM PACKAGES
- Soprano and choir during the ceremony
- Italian sparkling wine to toast with your guests
- Rose petals toss outside the church
- Photographer available for your ceremony and/or for Rome photo tour (from one to four locations)
- Wedding reportage cameraman
- Horse-drawn carriage ride in Rome
- Wedding lunch or dinner